Do you like the idea of a swimming pool enclosure and all its benefits but you are not so keen on a high structure? Then what you need is a low height enclosure. Thanks to the side sliding door you can comfortably enter your pool while the enclosure is fully closed. We use lockable sliding doors (no need to lift anything up or do any other difficult operation) With the low design you can enjoy the back yard view and all the benefits of the enclosed pool – swimming under the structure while the weather is not so pleasant and on hot days simply slide the enclosure off the pool and enjoy open air swimming. Pool and Spa Enclosures offers a wide range of low enclosures – just choose from our models below. As our pool enclosures are custom made, please send us size of your pool (width & length including coping stone) and deck size, which model is your favorite.
Please send us your pool pictures and size, It would be great for us to have an idea about your pool and space.
This price is per square meter sales price
As our pool enclosures are custom made, please send us size of your pool (width & length including coping stone) and deck size.
Why Choose us
1, Up to 15-year warranty
2, Extend your pool usage for more than 25 years
3, Resistance to wind Minimum resistance to the wind of 100 km/h
4, Snow load: Withstand 900kg distributed load in a 1.5 radius
5, Customizable Color, Size, Style
6, Certification: ISO9001:2008, CE
7, Polycarbonate Retardant Standard: Grade B1(GB Standard)
8, 100% Bayer Polycarbonate Materials
9, Factory Direct Delivery, Save more than 50% Cost
10, Your pool enclosure is protected, Your purchase is secure and transparent.
A pool enclosure is a significant investment. It is not only a monetary commitment, but a decision where safety, durability and quality factors must be researched as well. Not every pool enclosure on the market is the same. There are vast differences to be found in the structure, quality, materials used and price of each product. At times, you think you may be saving money, but you could very well be compromising quality and durability.
1, Polycarbonate Solid Sheets: Sunrim is 4mm, Other suppliers is 3mm thick;
2, Frame material: Sunrim is 3~6mm 6063-T5 and 6061-T6 aluminium alloy, Other suppliers is 2mm~3mm 6063 aluminium alloy;
2. Compliance with European standard NFP 90 30
3. Increase in temperature of the water of 6 to 10 ° C (without additionalheating)
4. Prolongs pool use to 6 months + per year, or throughout the year with an airheating unit.
5. Always ready for you to swim (early morning, late evening or whenever you want…)
6. No more risk of frost during the winter
7. Effective protection against ingress of pollution and leaves etc
8. Reduced maintenance and less regular cleaning of the pool filters
9. Savings on water treatment products (about 30% less) because of UV filteredroof.
10. Protection against the wind while swimming.
11. Fewer algae develop by photosynthesis (UV)
12. Protects the pool from rain that upsets the pH of water
13. Greatly reduces the evaporation of the pool water.
14. Environmentaly friendly: reduces water requirement for topping up.
15. Can replace conventional pool surface covers
16. Sustainable Investment: 15 yearwarranty
17. Increases the value of your property.